New Dawn New Day offers accessible, high quality psychological therapeutic interventions for women and girls.
We offer therapeutic group support to women affected by trauma. The group is a 12 week programme, facilitated by a qualified counsellor, offering a safe and supportive space to explore experiences of trauma. The group is designed to help women
- Understanding themselves better
- Make sense of the thoughts, feeling and behaviours which may cause them distress
- Become more able to feel, express and manage their emotions
- Become more confident
- Express themselves more appropriately and effectively
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve relationships with others, including partners, parents, children, friends and work colleagues.
This group is free and open to referrals from women in the community. For further information please call 03333 444 304