Covid isn’t going away anytime soon, and as a busy Women’s Centre which prior to the Pandemic, saw a regular stream of visitors through the door each day, our health and safety measures are vital to reduce the chance of covid transmission.
- Our staff team have all had one or more vaccinations, and take a lateral flow test twice each week
- We ask that all visitors to our centre wear a facemask (unless exempt). This includes staff, clients, volunteers, and other visitors. We have disposable facemasks available in reception to all visitors
- We also have hand sanitiser stations dotted around our building, including the front and back entrances
- Our Centre is kept ventilated at all times, and windows will remain open to encourage air flow
- Single use recyclable cups are available for visitors to enjoy hot and cold drinks on site
- After each appointment, the room will be fogged with a safe anti-viral disinfectant, ready for the next appointment
If you would like to see a copy of our Covid-19 Policy, or find out more about our Covid safety measures, please email firstname.lastname@example.org